Online Registration for Club Membership and Events - Opens October 15
The ski club uses the online event registration system hosted by Zone 4 for club registration. Zone 4 is used by various sports organizations including CCSAM.
The Zone 4 registration form ensures that the club collects all the information needed to
operate our various events and satisfies the insurance requirements for Cross Country Canada (Nordiq Canada).
The Charleswood Ski Club is an affiliated member of CCSAM (Cross Country Ski Association of Manitoba) and members are required to sign the Nordiq Canada "INFORMED CONSENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT" form.
Memberships are valid until October 31 of the following year and must be renewed annually.
Charleswood Ski Club Membership fees
Charleswood Ski Club Annual Membership: $13 per person. (children under 19 are free)
Plus Nordiq Canada and CCSAM Membership: $20 per person or $32 per family
Total Individual Fee: 13 + 20 = $33, Total 2 person Family Fee: 13 + 13 + 32 = $58
- Payment is by MasterCard or VISA Only.
- **Online registration form coming soon **
- Proof of Immunization is required. Please have a photo of your proof of vacination ready to upload to the system.
- complete all required fields - marked with a red asterisk [*]
- select the items you would like to purchase. Select Add Person to add multiple family members.
- checkout and provide the desired credit card information.
- To receive the Family CCSAM rate, all family members must be registered at the same time.
- within minutes, you will receive an e-mailed receipt from Zone 4.
CCSAM Membership fees
The CCSAM and Nordiq Canada membership fees are shown separately from the club program/membership fees on your emailed receipt.
Individual members, including each family member, who become members of more than one club in Manitoba DO NOT pay the CCSAM membership fee twice as they are recognized in Zone4 as having paid that fee already (Provided the name and address are spelled the same in each club).
Please see EVENT INFORMATION or CONTACT on the menu bar.
Note: Registration by cheque is discontinued effective October 2022