By Mail Registration for Club Membership and Events
For those who prefer filling out forms with a pen and pay by cheque, this is the option for you.
You can print a paper form from this website (forms are also available from club registrar).
Using pen fill out the form, calculate the cost and check calculations; write a cheque;
sign INFORMED CONSENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT form; and mail to the club registrar.
- print membership and event registration form
membership and event registration form
- IF registration include membership also print waiver
Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement forms.
VERY IMPORTANT: Membership application cannot be processed without this signed form!
- fill in registration forms and waiver with pen. As up to four people at a single address can register
with one form, use lettered boxes to indicate which individual is registering for each event.
You must fill in the number registering for each desired event and calculate the cost.
- double check your calculations and write a cheque payable to Charleswood Ski Club
- mail the following to CSC Registrar.
- completed and checked registration form
- cheque and
- signed Informed Consent and
Assumption of Risk Agreement form
- you are done!
- on receipt of registration information, CSC Registrar will process paperwork.
- you will receive an e-mailed receipt from Zone 4 after your complete registration package is received by the registrar.
Please see EVENT INFORMATION or CONTACT on the menu bar.
If you need help with the paper registration form, a more detailed instruction can be found at: